Semolina (83%), Edible Vegetable Fat, Bengal Gram Dal, Cashew Nut, Salt, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves, Ginger, Raising Agent (INS 500ii) and Mustard.
- Mix 1 cup of GRB Rava idly mix with 1/2 cup of sour curd.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves (about 25g) to the mix.
- A minute later, add 1 more cup of sour curd and mix well to form batter.
- Steam the batter in a PREHEATED idly cooker or vessel for 10–12 minutes or Steam the batter in a microwave safe bowl in a microwave oven.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and potato sagu.
- GRB Tip: Use sour curd only or else idly’s may turn yellow.
- Steam the batter instantly or else idly’s may lose softness.
- Cup is a container of your choice.