Bengal Gram Flour, Rice, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Ajowan, Sodium Bicarbonate and Asafoetida.
- Batter preparation: Mix 1 cup of GRB Bajji Bonda mix with 3/4th cup of water.
- Stir well into smooth batter.
- To prepare Bajji: Dip the slices of Potato, Raw Banana, Brinjal, Onion, Capsicum or Bajji chilli in GRB Bajji Bonda mix batter and deep fry in heated edible vegetable oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or coconut chutney.
- To prepare Aloo Bonda: Heat edible vegetable oil (2 tbsp) add mustard (1/2 tsp) and gram dal(1/2 tsp) till it spatters.
- Add ginger paste (½ tsp) and garlic paste (1 tsp) and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add 1½ cups of finely cut onion (3 Nos.) cut green chilli (1 tsp) and sauté on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add a pinch of turmeric, cooked, peeled and mashed Potatoes (5-6 Nos) and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add finely cut coriander leaves and lemon juice (1 tsp), mix well and make small balls.
- Dip the balls in the GRB Bajji Bonda mix batter and deep fry till light brown.
- Serve hot, crispy Aloo Bondas with sauce.
- To prepare Onion Pakoda: Mix 1 cup of GRB Bajji Bonda mix with 2 cups of julienne cut onions (3-4 Nos), ginger paste (½ tsp), garlic paste (½ tsp), cumin (½ tsp) and finely cut curry leaves (1 tsp).
- Add ¼ cup (60ml) of water while kneading into a dough
- Deep fry Pakodas till brown colour and serve hot, crispy Pakodas with sauce.
- Cup is a container of your choice.